Sunday, February 12, 2012

Punt who? Why?

Just about everyday, I find myself thinking about at least one politician, pundit, or political activist who needs a proverbial boot up his you-know-what. I have started this blog to keep a record of those punt-worthy people in all of their punt-worthy splendor.

If you have suggestions to add to the list, or would like to submit your own competing ideas for any given day, please feel free o do so in the comments section at any time.

Because I am located in the United States, most of the people who end up in these posts will likely be Americans. However, I will consider international figures for mention as well.

I will be compiling the data posted, and will declare a winner at the end of the year. If necessary, I may post monthly winners as well.

Enjoy, and please participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment